Correct handling of rubber rollers
- The rollers must never be deposited on the ground surface.
- The rollers should be freely suspended by the necks between trestles.
- In case of longer storage and exposure to strong light, the rollers should be protected against UV radiation. Turning the rollers regularly will prevent sagging.
Lifting the roller
- Lift the rollers only by the necks and never by the rubberised surface as otherwise pressure marks and an increased risk of accident may occur.
- Generously cushion any places with foam rubber where crushing might otherwise occur.